All members of the PRACC Inc have an individual and collective responsibility to contribute in a positive way to the operations of their Club.
PRACC’s Member’s Code of Conduct applies equally to members and their guests, including players from other clubs visiting PRACC for sporting competitions and social functions.
Within The Clubhouse
1. Members, family and guests are encouraged to enjoy the hospitality of the club without fear of acts of discrimination, racial vilification or verbal abuse.
2. Members, family and guests will ensure that the comfort of other patrons is not unreasonably disturbed.
3. Members, family and guests will respect other patrons and will conduct themselves in a manner that will not cause offense.
4. Abusive or offensive language is not permitted within the clubhouse or its surrounds.
5. Members, family and guests, when consuming alcohol, will do so responsibly, and will accept any staff or licensee decision to amend behaviour or discontinue the serving of alcohol without complaint.
6. Children are at all times to be under the direct control and supervision of parents, guardians or carers.
Neat dress standards are important. Members visiting the Club from work in the trades may wear work clobber but should present themselves as neatly as possible.
Smoking – refer to Tobacco Products Control Act (2009)
1. Smoking is not permitted by law in the clubhouse or within five (5) metres of any entrance. Smoking is not permitted on any location where competitions are being played.
2. Smokers must dispose of butts correctly and empty ashtrays regularly.
3. Members are to respect the rights of other members who wish to smoke in allowable areas.
1. All club references in social media postings, blogs, status updates and tweets will be treated as public ‘comment’. No statements should be made that are misleading, false or likely to injure a person’s reputation or bring our club into disrepute.
2. Any abusive, discriminatory, intimidating, misleading or offensive statements will not be tolerated. Offending posts will be removed and those responsible will be blocked from the site.
3. When sharing information or posting material on public websites connected to the club, members must follow the following guidelines for electronic communication:
• It should be restricted to club matters
• It must not offend, intimidate, humiliate or harass another person
• It must not be misleading, false or injure the reputation of another person • It should respect and maintain the privacy of members
• It must not bring the club into disrepute.
4. Members who send inappropriate electronic communication or post online content or comments that harass, offend, intimidate or humiliate another member may be found in breach of the Member’s Code of Conduct and as a result may be liable for a claim of misconduct, under the Club Constitution.
1. All members must follow the Club Constitution and By-laws to handle any disputes with another member or with the management committee of the Club.
2. Any member dispute in which the management committee, in good faith, determine to be detrimental to the club and/or the enjoyment of the club by other members, will be dealt with under the disciplinary procedures provided for in the Club Constitution. This includes but is not limited to: Actions resulting in claims of bullying/harassment; physical altercations; and discriminatory behaviour.
1. Children 17 and under are not permitted on the PRACC grounds unsupervised at any time.
2. PRACC junior members are not permitted to purchase alcohol on the PRACC grounds at any time.
3. Junior members have no rights to vote or be present at any AGM or PRACC Meetings